Other Health Research Workforce Centers
- George Washington University Health Workforce Institute, Washington, DC: focus on flexible use of workers to improve health care delivery and efficiency.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: focus on flexible use of workers to improve health care delivery and efficiency.
- Center for Health Workforce Studies (CHWS), School of Public Health at the University at Albany, State University of New York (SUNY): focus on technical assistance.
- Oral Health Workforce Research Center (OHWRC): focus on the oral health workforce.
- University of Washington: focus on Allied Health.
- University of Michigan: focus on Behavioral Health